STEPS IN THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS
In order to apply for the CMC Certification, a consultant must:
A. Have at least five years of full-time work experience in the industry and/or consulting field, with the past 3 years as a full-time consultant (240 working days paid or 80 per year)
B. Have a bachelor’s degree.
C. Be a member of Management Consultants Association (MCA 2000) Macedonia
Once you are qualified to apply for the CMC, the following steps must be completed to earn the designation:
1. Application. An individual must complete a CMC application form, including submission of minimum three clients references and two engagement summaries
2. Qualifying Points. Once the application and client evaluations are received by MCA 2000 and it is determined that the candidate is eligible to apply for the CMC mark, notification is sent to applicant that indicates their preliminary point count.
3. Client Evaluations. MCA 2000 must receive at least three acceptable evaluations from applicant’s clients. The candidate may receive points for up to six evaluations
4. Preparation Seminar Once the application form and the evaluations are received and verified, and a candidate has a minimum of 41 points, the candidate must take 4-day mandatory seminar as the comprehensive seminar ( is not mandatory only for MBA degree) and 2–day seminar as understanding consulting process.
5. Final Review (Interview Panel) If the candidate has submitted all the necessary documentation, and optionally went through the preparation seminar, he can apply for the Final review (Interview panel).
6. Managing Board authorization. The Interview notifies the MCA 2000 Board of a candidate’s results. If not approved, a letter will go to the candidate explaining the rejection and appeals process. Upon payment of entrance fee, the individual is recognized as a CMC
7. Entrance Fee and Membership.
8.Appeals Process. Candidate makes a written request to the Managing Board of MCA 2000 Macedonia for review, who may: Confirm the Decision of the Certification Body OR Accept the Appeal and ask from the Interview Panel to repeat the process with new.